Please click the links below:
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible (sixty-six books) to be the inspired and inerrant Word of God, which makes man wise unto salvation in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in one God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, one Divine essence in Three Persons. God created everything from nothing in six twenty-four hour days, and He sustains His creation.
- We believe Jesus Christ to be True God and True Man, two natures in one Person, the Son of God Who received His human nature from the Virgin Mary, Who lived a sinless life, and Who died on a cross to pay for the sins and guilt of all people. He rose from the dead on the third day and lives eternally at the Right Hand of God, filling all things in Heaven and on earth. He will return on the Last Day to judge all people.
- We believe in the doctrine of original sin, in which human nature has been totally corrupted by sin, such that each person upon entering this life is spiritually blind, dead, and an enemy of God. Only through the work of the Holy Spirit can a person be converted and therefore become a child of God and an heir of Eternal Life.
- We believe God the Holy Spirit is present in and works through Holy Baptism to bring a person to faith in Jesus Christ, thereby granting forgiveness of sins and Eternal Life. We baptize all nations, which includes infants and adults.
- We believe Holy Communion is the true Body and Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, in, with, and under the bread and wine (Real Presence). He has graciously given and preserved this meal for His Church for the purpose of the assurance of forgiveness and the strengthening of faith.
- We believe that faith alone in the merits of Jesus Christ, and not human works, justifies a sinner in the sight of God, and therefore grants Eternal Life.
- We believe that faith without works is a dead faith, and therefore, is no faith. A heart in which Jesus Christ lives will be about good works.
- We believe in an eternal Hell, prepared for the devil and his angels and for all who know not Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- We believe the Holy Christian Church consists of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe God creates each person as male or female, in the Image of God He created them (Genesis 1:27). To reject one’s gender is to reject the Creator’s work.
- We believe marriage to be an institution of God, and is defined by uniting one man with one woman unto one flesh.
- We believe that every person, born or unborn, must be afforded dignity and respect, kindness, compassion, and love, since every person is created by God.
- We believe any form of sexual immorality, such as adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual behavior, bestiality, incest, and the use of pornography, is sinful.
- We believe God is merciful to all sinners, and that He offers forgiveness and Eternal Life to all who confess and forsake their sins, seeking His mercy through Jesus Christ.