Please click the links below:
About St. Paul's Lutheran Church
- Established in 1925
- Member of the English District, one of the 35 districts of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Pastor David A. Rutter, MDiv, Concordia Theological Seminary, Ft. Wayne, Indiana, 1993
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is a caring congregation which seeks to remain faithful to the Word of God. Our message may be summarized in the words of the Apostle Paul, “For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified” (1 Corinthians 2:2). You are always welcome to the weekly Services or any of our Bible classes and programs.
Opportunities for Members and Non-Members
- Sunday Divine Services, 8:30 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday Adult Bible Class, 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Bible School (ages 3-17), 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Weekday Preschool
- Adult Catechesis (God’s Word and Your Religion), typically October – March
- Junior Confirmation class
- Junior Bible History class
- Wednesday Noon Prayer Service
- Wednesday Bible class, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Special Needs Bible Class (click for
- Holy Matrimony
- Funeral Services
- Youth Group, Wednesday, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Adult Lifelight Bible Class, Wednesday 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Choir (click for more information), Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Adult Choir, Thursday, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Puppet Evangelism Troupe; periodic presentations
- Women’s Guild/Lutheran Women’s Missionary League
- Fun Night, children and adults, periodic Fridays, Prime Time, adults
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt (8 days before Easter)
- Vacation Bible School
- Food Pantry
- Art Class, ages 8-18, 1st Friday/month,